NEW YORK, Sept. 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The incremental growth of USD 47.50 million is expected in the game development software market during 2021-2025, according to Technavio. The report offers a detailed analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the game development software market in optimistic, probable, and pessimistic forecast scenarios.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Audiokinetic Inc., Autodesk Inc., Epic Games Inc., Microsoft Corp., NVIDIA Corp., Playtech Plc, Scirra Ltd., The Game Creators Ltd., Unity Technologies Inc., and ZeniMax Media Inc. are some of the major market participants. Audiokinetic Inc., Autodesk Inc., Epic Games Inc., Microsoft Corp., NVIDIA Corp., Playtech Plc, Scirra Ltd., The Game Creators Ltd., Unity Technologies Inc., and ZeniMax Media Inc. are some of the major market participants. Growth in demand for PC games and gaming consoles will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Game Development Software Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Game Development Software Market is segmented as below:
- Game Engine
- Audio Engine
- North America
- South America
Game Development Software Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
Some of the major vendors of the game development software market in the interactive home entertainment industry include Audiokinetic Inc., Autodesk Inc., Epic Games Inc., Microsoft Corp., NVIDIA Corp., Playtech Plc, Scirra Ltd., The Game Creators Ltd., Unity Technologies Inc., and ZeniMax Media Inc. To help businesses improve their market position, Technavio’s report provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Game Development Software Market size
- Game Development Software Market trends
- Game Development Software Market industry analysis
The increasing popularity of esports tournaments is likely to emerge as one of the primary drivers of the market. However, the availability of open-source game development software may threaten the growth of the market.
Related Reports on Communication Services Include:
Global Gaming Simulators Market – Global gaming simulators market is segmented by end-user (commercial and residential), type (racing, shooting, and flight), component (hardware and software), and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
Global Gaming Market – Global gaming market is segmented by type (casual gaming and professional gaming), device (mobile gaming, console gaming, and PC gaming), platform (online and offline), and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America).
Game Development Software Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist game development software market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the game development software market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the game development software market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of game development software market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Component placement
- Market segments
- Comparison by Component placement
- Game engine – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Audio engine – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Component placement
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Audiokinetic Inc.
- Autodesk Inc.
- Epic Games Inc.
- Microsoft Corp.
- NVIDIA Corp.
- Playtech Plc
- Scirra Ltd.
- The Game Creators Ltd.
- Unity Technologies Inc.
- ZeniMax Media Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.